Monday, June 18, 2012

The Instagram Debate

For a while I have hesitated with Instagram. I first thought that it eliminated the appreciation for good photographers or good photography. I thought that with the ease of the app cell phone photography would eliminate the need for the hard work put into the knowledge of a camera and its inner workings. 

I have changed my mind. I now have joined the pack of glorious people that adore Instagram. It is an adorable little app that makes your photographs all the more personal and aesthetically pleasant. 

For example: 
I especially love using the Instagram-editted photographs on this blog! It gives it a warm, cozy, and delightful feel. [in my opinion:)]

They also give your Facebook wall a little artful delight when Instagram links them!

smiles & sunshine 
DF

No comments:

Post a Comment